The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has published a list of prequalified suppliers who are eligible to participate in Naftogaz’ tenders for gas purchase with the use of EBRD funds raised through Naftogaz’ Eurobond placement in 2019. Within the framework of the project, Naftogaz can use up to EUR 120 million to purchase gas from the prequalified European suppliers.
The list of prequalified suppliers approved by the EBRD includes the following companies:
- CEZ a.s (Czech Republic);
- GHG Emissions Traders and Consultants Ltd (Switzerland);
- Alpiq Energy SE (Czech Republic);
- MET Gas and Energy Marketing (Switzerland);
- Axpo Solutions AG (Switzerland);
- DXT Commodities SA (Switzerland);
- EDF Trading Limited (United Kingdom);
- Uniper Global Commodities SE (Germany);
- RWE Supply and Trading GmbH (Germany);
- ENGIE SA (France); and
- Shell Energy Europe Ltd (United Kingdom).
NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine