Price assessments are requested with the view to form an expected purchase value for an open bidding procedure to be held through ProZorro e-procurement system in 2018
Naftogaz, a major European oil and gas company, invites qualified providers to send their price assessments for international communication services based on the Terms of Reference. Price assessments are requested with the view to form an expected purchase value for an open bidding procedure to be held through ProZorro e-procurement system in 2018.
The services should support the implementation of Naftogaz strategic goals by pursuing the following objectives:
– shape positive image of the Company in European countries;
– form favorable public opinion about reforms of Ukraine’s energy sector in European countries;
– build the perception of Ukraine’s gas market as an integral part of the pan-European gas market;
– communicate risks and other aspects of Nord Stream 2 construction;
– communication support for the implementation of the Stockholm Arbitration awards.
The services shall be rendered in Europe during 12 months.
The provider shall perform the following key tasks:
– arrange the customer’s meetings with relevant representatives of the EU institutions and relevant authorities in the Energy Community member states;
– maintain regular communications with relevant opinion leaders and media in the Energy Community member states; and
– establish regular dialogue with leading think tanks and relevant experts in Europe.
Naftogaz will not consider offers from providers that have conflicts of interest by providing services to the government of the Russian Federation, Russian state-owned energy companies or companies participating in diversionary pipeline projects of Gazprom.
For additional information please refer to [email protected]. Naftogaz requests qualified interested parties to send their price assessments to this address.
Corporate Communications Department
NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine