In total, the consolidated budget of the country will receive about UAH 24.6 billion of rent payments from Ukrgasvydobuvannya for 9 months of 2021.
5% of rent payments – UAH 1.23 billion - will go to the budgets of various levels of 11 regions.
Some 90% of these funds are concentrated in two gas-producing regions: Kharkiv and Poltava.
In general rent funds are distributed among the regions as follows:
- - Kharkiv region - UAH 589.1 million
- - Poltava region - UAH 539.8 million
- - Lviv region - UAH 54.4 million
- - Dnipropetrovsk region - UAH 20.5 million
- - Others - UAH 25 million
For more information about rent charges by districts and localities, please follow the link.