We engage in a full cycle of field exploration and development, production and exploration drilling, storage of oil and gas, processing and distribution of oil products, natural gas and liquefied gas to consumers.
National Joint Stock Company "Naftogaz of Ukraine" is committed to future generations, which is why one of our strategic goals is to build up “green” energy assets to enable the energy transformation of Naftogaz and de-carbonisation of the Ukrainian economy.
Naftogaz’s operations are managed by business units:
- 13.62 bcm of commercial gas produced (2020)
- 1.8 million retail customers (2021)
- 848 non-resident companies who store their gas in Ukraine (2020)
- 15.7 oil transit and domestic transportation (2020)
- 52 thousand employees (2021)
- 141.5 tax and divident payments (2020)