In general, the consolidated budget of the country will receive more than UAH 20.2 billion of rent payments from Ukrgasvydobuvannya for 8 months of 2021.
5% of rent payments – more than UAH 1 billion - will go to the budgets of various levels of 11 regions.
Some 90% of these funds are concentrated in two gas-producing regions: Kharkiv and Poltava.
In general rent funds are distributed among the regions as follows:
- - Kharkiv region - UAH 484.9 million
- - Poltava region - UAH 446.5 million
- - Lviv region - UAH 44.5 million
- - Dnipropetrovsk region - UAH 16.8 million
- - Others - UAH 20.8 million
For more information about rent charges by districts and localities, please follow the link.