- Thanks to the heroic efforts of our colleagues from PJSC Donetskoblgaz, the number of subscribers connected to the gas supply in the Donetsk region has reached more than 126 thous. During the last week, 2,377 private sector subscribers and 23,216 subscribers living in flats received gas in their homes.
Restoration works continue, in particular in settlements located near the contact line. We would like to thank the sappers of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine helping our specialists to inspect the networks more safely.
- Neither snow, nor blizzard, nor even war can stop JSC "Ukrtransgaz" in its efforts to provide consumers with the best quality gas. One of the gas storage facilities is completing the reconstruction of gas dehydration unit absorbers - an element of UGS facilities that directly affects the quality of gas during its withdrawal to the main gas pipeline network. Click here for more details: cutt.ly/10dflys
At the same, the facilities of underground gas storage remain under the enhanced security and keep operating as normal.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre of the company has handled 86,642 calls.
Our colleagues have also drafted all 12 mln. 370 thous. invoices for gas consumed in November. We sincerely thank everyone who regularly pays for the consumed volume - this enables us to work and support the country in this difficult time.
Please also note that in December the online payment service Portmone.com is drawing a winter gas volume among paid bills. The winners may get 2,000, 1,500, 1,000, 750 and 500 cubic meters of gas. Details are available here.
- Naftogaz Trading Group continues to purchase domestic gas at open tender. Last week, the Company purchased 0.4 million cubic meters at two tenders. The average price at the December 5 tender was UAH 29,210.00 per 1,000 cubic meters, VAT incl. and on December 7 tender - UAH 29,100.00 per 1,000 cubic meters, VAT incl.
- CHPs in Novyi Rozdil and Novoyavorivsk operated as normal last week. The coolant is supplied to all consumers.
The Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and the branch Novyi Rozdil power grids operate in the mode of planned and emergency power outages and supply electricity to households according to the approved schedules. Critical infrastructure facilities are uninterruptedly supplied with electricity.
- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya continues to produce gas at all its facilities, except for those located in close proximity to the contact line.
- PJSC Ukrnafta is switching to the state procurement system Prozorro. The company is also launching a hotline and chatbot and soon afterwards - a dedicated email address for reporting discrimination cases at tenders. Read more here.
The Company's production facilities are operating as normal.
- The filling stations of the arrested Glusco network, operating under Naftogaz own brand U.GO, continue to operate as normal. 56 filling stations have already been launched.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring sustainable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!