- JSC “Donetskoblgaz” specialists continue to repair networks after unabating russian shelling. Between 13 and 19 March, 202 damages caused by the hostilities were detected and repaired on gas pipelines.
The gas experts work alongside with the SES sappers. Following a pyrotechnic inspection of a gas pipeline near Novoselivka, which is on the territory of Kostiantynivka local gas distribution operator, natural gas supplies were resumed for 1,211 customers.
Despite constant hostile attacks, all boiler houses in Kostiantynivka operate normally. Emergency situations are resolved promptly and without disconnecting consumers.
As of 20 March, 221,022 customers in Donetsk region were connected to the gas supply system.
JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya has drilled a new powerful well almost 6 km deep. It produces 340 tcm of gas per day. This is a very positive result, especially considering that this field has been in operation for 45 years and is 85% depleted.
At the same time, the company keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely and steadfastly accessible. During the week, the contact centre of the company has handled 118,924 calls.
- Employees of Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids are completing a pilot project that provides for the replacement of 700 electricity meters. The new meters have anti-theft protection and are protected from unauthorised connections. This is the first stage of meter replacement. The investment programme provides for the replacement of about 11,000 electricity meters.
Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids operate sustainably.
Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs (Naftogaz Teplo) operated as normal last week. The heat transfer medium was supplied to all consumers in compliance with the temperature schedule.
- JSC Ukrtransgaz – Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine operates as normal. Gas continues to be withdrawn from the underground gas storage facilities to ensure a sustainable heating season.
- Facilities of JSC Ukrtransnafta operate as normal, the companty keeps ensuring reliable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine.
- All production facilities of PJSC “UKRNAFTA” operate as normal.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz operates as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!