In total, the consolidated budget of the country will receive from Ukrgasvydobuvannya over UAH 10.9 billion in rent payments for 5 months of 2020.
5% of rent payments – over UAH 548.6 million - will be allocated to the budgets of various levels in 12 regions.
About 90% of these funds are concentrated in two gas-producing regions: Kharkiv and Poltava.
In general, rent is distributed among the regions as follows:
- - Kharkiv region - UAH 261.5 million
- - Poltava region - UAH 241.9 million
- - Lviv region - UAH 24.1 million
- - Dnipropetrovsk region - UAH 9.1 million
- - Others - UAH 12.0 million
For more information about the rent payments with breakdown by districts and settlements, please follow the link.
Recall that the amount of rent is calculated based on the price at which Ukrgasvydobuvannya sells gas to Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC.