- JSC “Donetskoblgaz” bravely continues repair and restoration work under enemy fire.
Last week, the emergency dispatch service registered 35 requests related to gas pipelines damages caused by the hostilities. Among them, there were 22 ones without gas leaks.
Gas experts in Kramatorsk overcome the consequences of enemy attacks and carry out emergency repair works on damaged gas piplines.
In Sloviansk, gas supply was restored to a multi-storey building on Parkovyi provulok that was damaged as a result of enemy fire on 14 April.
Gas pipeline pressure testing continues in the de-occupied territories Gas experts check gas pipelines for damages and dismantle destroyed gas supply line inlets. In particular, over the week, 15 damaged gas pipelines were found and repaired in Lyman and 21 – in Yatskivka.
After pyrotechnics of the State Emergency Service demined the area to Novooleonivka village, specialists of Kostiantynivka Gas Supply and Gasification Division were able to inspect the gas pipeline and identify damages. Repairs are underway on 6 km of the pipeline.
We thank our incredible colleagues for their dedicated work!
- During Q1 2023, PJSC “UKRNAFTA” carried out a number of organisational and technical activities at the wells. This allowed us to increase average daily production by more than 100 tons.
The Company’s production facilities operate as normal.
- Last week, at Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs (Naftogaz Teplo), scheduled repairs were carried out to prepare the main equipment for the new heating season. Repairs to the main heating networks in Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil are also underway.
Employees of Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids work stably and carry out planned work to improve electricity supply to consumers.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogas of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre has handled 291,317 calls.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring sustainable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine.
At the same time, the company continues to be a reliable support for Ukrainian defenders. Last week JSC Ukrtransnafta handed over Zeus – a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle to the National Guard of Ukraine. This UAV will help the military conduct aerial reconnaissance and track enemy movements. Also, JSC Ukrtransnafta summed up the results of assistance to the military during the first 4 months in 2023. In particular, it included more than 100 units of communication equipment, 7 anti-drone guns, 9 quadcopters and almost 30 thermal imagers.
- JSC Ukrtransgaz – Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine operates as normal.
- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).Glory to Ukraine!