- PJSC Donetskoblgaz continues to return gas supply to Donetsk region. As of today, nearly 170,000 subscribers receive gas.
Within last week, our colleagues fully restored gas supply to Myrnograd.
There is ongoing cooperation with the State Emergency Service of Ukraine to complete inspection of gas pipelines on the de-occupied territories of Donetsk. Restoration works continue, in particular in Lyman city, Lozove and Rubtsi settlements.
- This week, JSC "Ukrtransgaz" summed up the results of the charity program over the past 10 months since the beginning of full-scale invasion. During this time, we managed to collect over UAH 15 mn to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine. These funds were spent on purchase of quadcopters, thermal imagers, cars, thousands of uniforms, shoes and the most essential equipment for soldiers on frontline.
The network of underground gas storage (UGS) facilities of Ukraine keeps operating as normal.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre of the company has handled 89,708 calls.
We also remind you that consumers can apply for subsidies to pay for utility services and gas. For your convenience the company has prepared a step-by-step tutorial. Details are available here.
- CHPs in Novyi Rozdil and Novoyavorivsk operated as normal last week. The warm weather contributes to the most economical use of gas in compliance with the temperature schedules. The coolant is supplied to all consumers connected to a central heating system.
The Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and the branch Novyi Rozdil power grids operate in the mode of planned and emergency power outages and supply electricity to households according to the approved schedules. The updated schedule of power outages is published daily on the official website of Naftogaz Teplo and in social networks.
- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya continues to produce gas at all its facilities, except for those located in close proximity to the contact line.
- PJSC Ukrnafta launched a rebranded filling station in Khmelnytsky. Read more here.
The Company's production facilities are operating as normal.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring sustainable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring sustainable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine. The Company's production facilities are operating as normal.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!