- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya transferred UAH 114 million of rental payments to local budgets as part of its January operations. Total rent paid to the country’s consolidated budget amounts to UAH 2.3 billion. This money will enable the regions to address the aftermath of the war and uplift the living standards of their residents.
Last week, the company received production equipment to repair its damaged facilities from EQT Corporation, the largest gas producer in the US. EQT Corporation is the first American company to supply gas production equipment to Ukraine. This contribution became possible thanks to the assistance of the US Government and the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
The company keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- Specialists from JSC Donetskoblgaz are working hard to maintain heating services in the Donetsk region.
In the city of Lyman, repair crews are conducting inspections of the gas networks and restoring gas supply to customers wherever possible. At the same time, preparations are being made to start gas supply in the village of Rubtsi.
Last week in Myrnohrad, our colleagues required to disconnect a residential customer from the gas supply system as a result of unauthorized interference with the gas network. The company providing house gas equipment and emergency dispatch services detected a violation while carrying out inspections of gas pressure regulators for leaks.
The work of gas workers is becoming increasingly difficult due to the ongoing hostilities in the region. From February 20 to 26, there were 88 instances of gas network damages caused by shelling. However, repair crews were able to timely localize and repair the damages.
- Last week JSC Ukrtransgaz — Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine provided a summary of its charitable activities since the full-scale invasion a year ago.
The head of JSC Ukrtransgaz Roman Malyutin visited underground gas storage facilities in western Ukraine, where he observed the preparation for the injection season and introduced the new head of Bohorodchany UGS Vasyl Sadlivsky. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Sadlivsky previously worked as the chief engineer of Proletarsky UGSF.
The underground gas storage facilities remain under enhanced security and continue to operate as normal.
- All digital services of LLC “Gas Supply Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre has handled 125,632 calls.
PJSC Ukrnafta has announced the release of its own fuel cards. To purchase the cards, please contact the company's commercial division at the following email: [email protected] or by phone: 0 800 404 000; 095 920 03 37.
The company's production facilities are operating as normal.
- During the last week, Novyi Rozdil and Novoyavorivsk CHPs (Naftogaz Teplo) operated as normal. All consumers received heat and hot water.
Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids work steadily. No power outages occurred last week, and electricians carried out scheduled repairs on transformer substations and cable networks during that time.
In order to ensure the stable operation of the power grid, we ask consumers to limit their use of energy-intensive appliances, particularly during the morning and evening peak hours.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring reliable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine. The Entity’s facilities operate as normal.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!