- JSC Donetskoblgaz is constantly at the forefront of the fight for a warm winter in Donetsk region – more than 177,000 facilities have been already connected to gas supply.
Only last week, our colleagues reconnected 429 private houses and 6,432 apartments to fuel supply. And all this is happening despite accidents and unabated shelling. Restoration works still continue.
- Last week, JSC Ukrtransgaz experienced an important event – Law of Ukraine 2850-IX dated 13 December 2022 came into effect.
The document defines the certification procedure for JSC Ukrtransgaz as a European gas storage operator.
The company is currently proceeding to joint work with the NEURC on the certification process itself. Thus, the storage of EU strategic gas reserves in Ukrainian UGS facilities is one step closer.
At that, the grid facilities of underground gas storage remain under the enhanced security and keep operating as normal.
- On 31 December, as a result of missile attacks of russian terrorists, a newly rebuilt filling station Ukrnafta in Khmelnytskyi was destroyed. Only a few days ago, its rebranding was completed, and this facility has become one of the points of invincibility. Fortunately, the staff was not injured.
Other production facilities of the company are operating as normal.
The company also opened a rebranded filling station in Yaremche last week. More details.
In addition, PJSC Ukrnafta supported the initiative to create the points of invincibility on the basis of its filling stations.
- Traditionally, at the beginning of the month, LLC “Gas Supply Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” kindly asks all customers to submit meter readings to their regional gas distributor (regional gas company) so that the correct amount is charged in the bills. More details.
All digital services of the company are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre has handled 124,601 calls.
Also, the gas supply company summed up the results of 2022 – a summary report can be found here.
- Last week, Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs operated as normal supplying heat to all consumers. Despite the difficult times, heat and power companies find resources to repair equipment. On the New Year’s Eve, specialists of Novyi Rozdil CHP completed repair of the heating boiler No.5. The repaired boiler is much more economical in gas consumption and more productive in operation.
Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids are operating sustainably. Last year was a tough one for the Ukrainian energy system, but our power engineers passed the test with honour and provided electricity to consumers. Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil power engineers are doing the utmost to continue providing quality services to consumers.
- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring reliable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine. The Entity’s facilities operate as normal.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!