- JSC Donetskoblgaz employees continue supplying natural gas to the Donetsk Region even under fire.
In de-occupied Rubtsi gas workers are performing leak tests of low- and medium-pressure gas pipelines to prepare the village for gas supply. In Lyman crews are inspecting the networks for leaks.
In Sloviansk two offenders were caught on unauthorized gas consumption. They have connected to the gas pipeline themselves (which is very dangerous for both the offenders and the people around them).
Following the inspection, the households were disconnected from the system.The offenders are also pending penalties.
Due to intense shelling up to 1,500 consumers in Kostyantynivka are disconnected from gas supply. Consequences of the enemy attack on the city as of March 6 have been corrected. All boiler houses in Kostyantynivka are operating as normal.
We thank our colleagues for their brave and dedicated work!
- 70 coiled tubing employees of Ukrgasvydobuvannya will be trained at the Wellsite Digital training center based on Poltava Polytechnic University.
The first 20 employees have already successfully completed the training course and received the international IWCF certificate.
At the same time, the company continues to produce gas at all its facilities, except for those in close proximity to the contact line.
- JSC Ukrtransgaz — Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine works as normal. Gas continues to be withdrawn from underground gas storage facilities to ensure a stable heating season.
- Naftogaz of Ukraine has already drafted February invoices for all its consumers. We are grateful to our clients for their timely payments as this helps us to supply gas without delays and maintain the economic stability of the country.
We also remind you that starting 9 March 2023, gas meter readings of consumers who receive gas distribution services from JSC Dniprogaz, JSC Donetskoblgaz, JSC Kharkivgaz, JSC Khersongaz and Kropyvnytskyi branch of Gazmerezhi (Kirovohradgaz) will be available in your accounts at my.gas.ua.
All digital services in the Company are fully accessible. During last week the contact center has handled 76,409 calls.
PJSC Ukrnafta announces the signing of a contract for the supply of petroleum products with PKN Orlen, the largest oil concern in Poland. This will enable the company to receive petroleum products directly from the manufacturer at best prices.
Production facilities of the Company operate as normal.
- Last week Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs operated as usual. All consumers receive heat and hot water.
Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids are operating sustainably. All consumers in Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil receive electricity without interruption.
- Ukrtransnafta's facilities are operating as normal, the company continues to ensure reliable work of the oil transportation system in Ukraine.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC Kirovohradgaz operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!