- JSC Ukrtransgaz – Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine has restored the dynamics of concluding gas storage contracts to the pre-war level. Within August – October, 57 companies from Ukraine and the world (including Switzerland, Moldova and Hungary) concluded contracts on gas storage (injection, withdrawal) in the underground facilities of JSC Ukrtransgaz – Operator of Gas Transmission System of Ukraine. For comparison, during the same period last year this figure reached 49 companies.
The company is also strengthening security measures at the underground gas storage facilities. Recently, specialists have completed the reconstruction of the fire alarm system at one of the western Ukrainian booster compressor stations. Learn more.
At the same, the facilities of underground gas storage remain under the enhanced security and keep operating as normal.
- PJSC Donetskoblgaz continues to work in emergency mode, employees of the regional gas distributing company do not stand idly by, but follow sappers and repair networks. Almost 80,000 subscribers have been already connected. We express our gratitude to the residents of Donetsk region who did not allow dismantling gas distribution points during and after the occupation.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre of the company has handled 88,589 calls.
- The company also published recommendations for the customers on sparing gas consumption, which can be found here.
- Last week, despite complicated situation with electricity supply, thanks to Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs, the residents were provided with heat. Our colleagues at the enterprises are doing their utmost to provide the consumers with hot water without interruption.
In Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids, due to missile attacks on the energy infrastructure of many regions of Ukraine, including Lviv region, schedules of hourly outages for consumers have been drafted. Residents of both towns are supplied with electricity as scheduled.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring sustainable operation of oil transportation system of Ukraine.
Last week, JSC Ukrtransnafta also handed over a thermal imaging drone, an anti-drone gun and a diesel generator for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- On 15 November, the russian aggressor launched a massive missile attack on the gas-producing infrastructure of JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya in the east of Ukraine. At the same time, the company keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- PJSC Ukrnafta operates as normal.
- The filling stations of the arrested Glusco network, operating under Naftogaz own brand U.GO, continue to operate as normal. 51 filling stations have already been launched in 7 regions of Ukraine (Kyiv and Kyiv region – 22 filling stations, Dnipropetrovsk region – 13 filling stations, Poltava region – 5 filling stations, Zaporizhzhya region – 3 filling stations, Kirovohrad region – 3 filling stations, Lviv region – 3 filling stations, Ivano-Frankivsk region – 2 filling stations).
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” operates as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!