- JSC Ukrtransgaz automates gas quality control in Ukrainian UGS facilities. The final stage of the large-scale repair of gas flow measurement points at one of the western Ukrainian gas storage facilities of JSC Ukrtransgaz is underway. Similar changes have already been implemented at four gas storage facilities in the west, east and north of Ukraine. Learn more here.
Last week, the company’s team also presented the Ukrainian UGS network at the annual Central European Energy Conference in Bratislava. Besides, the company’s representatives reminded the European partners that Ukraine offers gas storage capacities of 160 TWh (15 mmcm), including within the “burden-sharing mechanism”.
The certification of JSC Ukrtransgaz as a European gas storage operator is underway as well. The Committee on Energy, Housing and Communal Services of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted as a basis and as a whole and submitted to the Verkhovna Rada for voting the draft law No. 8158, which in particular refers to the certification of the Gas Storage Operator.
- During a week, PJSC Donetskoblgaz restored gas supply in six settlements. Also, gas supply restoration in 24 settlements continued (partially launched). In general, gas supply has been restored for more than 88,000 subscribers in Donetsk region.
- All digital services of LLC “GSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” are completely accessible. During the week, the contact centre of the company has handled 101,224 calls.
Last week, the company has developed instructions for consumers on how to pay gas bills and send readings in case of power cut. There is also a new opportunity to get additional services in Nova Poshta offices.
- Last week was difficult for power engineers of Lviv region. In Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids operate in the mode of planned and emergency power outages, but provide power supply to critical infrastructure enterprises.
Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs operate sustainably and supply the residents of the towns with heat. Last week, the employees of Novyi Rozdil CHP commenced emergency repairs on the main pipeline. To complete the work, it is necessary to temporarily suspend the heat supply to a number of buildings. The repairs will be completed this week.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta keeps ensuring the operation of the oil transportation system despite the complicated conditions due to numerous russian shelling of Ukraine.
- JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya keeps producing gas sustainably at all its facilities, except for those located near the contact line.
- PJSC Ukrnafta operates as normal.
- JSC Ukrspectransgaz keeps operating as normal under the martial law.
- OJSC “Kirovohradgaz” is operating as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).
Glory to Ukraine!