- Over the previous month, JSC Ukrgasvydobuvannya has launched two production wells at one of the largest fields in Ukraine. In total, they added more than 300 thousand cubic meters of gas to the Company's daily production rate.
Under difficult geological conditions, Ukrgasvydobuvannya employees performed workover of well in Eastern Ukraine to increase daily production from almost zero to 160 thousand cubic meters of gas and 57 tons of condensate.
- JSC Donetskoblgaz continues operating and overcoming consequences of russian shellings.
On April 26, the occupants damaged the gas distribution system in Kostyantynivka - six apartment buildings (234 apartments) and 29 private houses were disconnected from gas supply. The very next day, the gas company resumed stable gas supplies to consumers.
Employees have also begun recovery works in the previously occupied village of Yatskivka in the north of the region, where the gas system has been severely damaged. During the week, the emergency dispatch service registered 16 applications for 153 various damages caused by the hostilities. Donetskoblgaz employees are currently dealing with welding operations.
Inspection and pressure testing of above-ground and underground gas networks is underway in Lyman. Over the week, 19 applications for 61 damages caused by hostilities were registered through the emergency dispatch service.
Besides, from 24 to 30 April, the emergency dispatch services received 17 calls as a result of which emergency crews detected multiple damages to gas pipelines caused by shelling. Emergency repair crews in the region eliminated 14 accidents that resulted in gas leaks.
- Naftogaz of Ukraine reminds its consumers on necessity to submit gas meter readings to the gas distribution system operator. We recall that you need to submit meter readings from the 1st to the 5th day of each month to ensure correctness of charges in your bills. Find more information here.
The Company has also extended its “Fixed” tariff plan for another year and its price will be the same - UAH 7.96 per cubic meter (including VAT).
As always, all the Company’s digital services are completely accessible. Over the week, the contact centre has handled 107,581 calls.
- PJSC Ukrnafta initiates launching of the oilfield services system using in-house reserves and third-party contractors.
Production facilities of the company are operating as normal.
- Novoyavorivsk and Novyi Rozdil CHPs (Naftogaz teplo) operate as normal. The Company continues to prepare the main and auxiliary equipment of its CHPs and heating networks for operation in the autumn and winter.
Branch Novoyavorivsk power grids and Branch Novyi Rozdil power grids operate sustainably. All consumers of Novoyavorivsk, Novyi Rozdil and the adjacent settlements are supplied with electricity.
- JSC Ukrtransgaz - Gas Storage Operator of Ukraine received another powerful generator as part of the USAID Energy Security Project.
The Company continues operating as normal.
- JSC Ukrspetstransgaz operates as normal under martial law.
- JSC Ukrtransnafta continues to ensure reliable operation of the oil transportation system of Ukraine. The Company's facilities operate as normal.
Press Office of National Joint Stock Company “Naftogaz of Ukraine” continues to systematically report on the state of oil and gas infrastructure on the company’s website and official pages in social networks (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter).Glory to Ukraine!